MAZE of Love
This is one way that we're trying to give back to society and provide some positivity to anyone who deserves it in Sri Lanka. Socks might not be the first thing on their minds, but they are an essential item of daily attire for most of the working crowd and school children. Help us donate socks to those who cannot afford good comfortable socks - may it be kids or adults!
We hope that by sending socks to them, we can provide a little boost of happiness and show our support! You can donate socks by adding a donation pair to your cart, we match your donation, and we will deliver it to people who need good comfortable socks. One donation socks consist of school socks, crew socks for adults or stockings for nurses produced by MAZE.
Each donation is 1 pair of socks donated! If you want to give more than one pair of socks? Just increase the quantity – remember we match each and every donation we get. If you are facing any problems in purchasing online, please reach out to us on Facebook, Instagram or WhatsApp, and we will help you out.
Adding product to your cart
- MAZE socks are designed and produced in the tropical paradise of Sri Lanka.
- Fits you if your shoe size is between 6 and 12
- MAZE socks are constructed from 80% combed cotton, making these the perfect socks for hot climates due to its softness and absorption.
- Every pair is at a needle count of exactly 144 to ensure the sock being not too thick or not too thin.
- All our socks are pre-washed for long-lasting colour retention and an even softer feel.
- Guaranteed to be the perfect fit and length for optimal comfort.
- We craft our products with a no-slip cuff and reinforced toe as standard providing you with a comfortable hug around your feet.
- Our pattern socks are the ultimate blend of comfort and style creating products that help people express their individuality
- All socks are manually double checked before packing to ensure quality.
For Best Results:
Always wash inside out – the label says it in 6 languages for a reason Machine wash cold & tumble dry low. Hell no to bleach
For Worst Results:
Tie onto a tuk-tuk on a rainy day and drive around. Dry inside microwave.
Can be washed by both Men AND Women #ShareTheLoad